Inkling were briefed by Birds Eye to establish the brand’s quality credentials and generate a sense of reassurance amongst mums that they can trust Birds Eye’s frozen chicken range.
Our campaign, Count Your Chickens, answered three key questions identified through Inkling’s community analysis:
- What is in it and where does it come from?
Our answer: a social extension of the newsreader TVC, ‘Roving Reporter’ to tackle frozen chicken myths delivering our key ‘made with 100% chicken’ message.
- Can I feed it to my child?
Our answer: Inkling identified how well chicken compared vs mums’ key concerns: salt, fat, protein and sugar. We created a series of animated nutritional comparisons vs teatime favs.
- What, beyond chips and beans, can I serve it with?
Our answer: 20 Minute Meals. Influencer-created chicken recipes that are nutritionally balanced and can be made in 20 mins or less, helping time-poor mums. This was all underpinned with a reassuring media partnership with Mumsnet, influencer engagement and social optimised TVC content.
- Nominated for Best FMCG Campaign at the 2017 CMA International Content Marketing Awards
- 93% of Mumsnet users would buy Birds Eye Frozen chicken, 90% would recommend it
- 14,120,145 unique impressions on Mumsnet (vs. 11,004,000 benchmark)
- 119,500,000 impressions from Inkling content
- 15,900,000 video views of Inkling content
- 7 influencer partnerships, 470 comments, 9,556 likes and a reach of 4,171,991
- 22 pieces of trade coverage, 90% included key core messaging